Rentuu’s mission is to make online equipment rentals hassle-free. We’re an marketplace ecommerce platform that is digitally revolutionising the entire equipment rental industry to become the world’s go-to platform to hire. Our technology offers an easy way to hire 1000s of different products from furnishings, appliances, industrial equipment, electronics, and more to businesses. You will join an international team of 5 people based in Highbury and Islington, London, UK .
The position reports directly to the founders of the business. We’re looking for a self-starter, known deal closer that thrives on creating commercial value. The role will be dedicated to opening and closing new sales deals for the company. You will be instrumental in accelerating revenues for the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the founders to drive the success of the Rentuu’s platform by helping to drive demand for items listed and launching the platform in new cities.
We're currently launching 5 cities across the UK and already operate in Dublin, Ireland so the job will include a lot of calling, emailing, meetings, and promotion through Linkedin and other channels.
We'll be launching in The Netherlands and Italy in the next 6 months so this role will be tough!
The main qualifications are a positive attitude and a very strong work ethic.
We will only be looking to take the candidates who are incredibly enthusiastic about the company and startups in general. We will only be hiring people who are hungry and ambitious to grow as we do.
- You are fanatical about pipeline and CRM management, commercially minded and great with numbers
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter and proactive to make changes to drive focus areas
- Obsessive about hitting targets and not afraid to be persistent to chase down deals
- Impressive ability to build trust and rapport quickly without being face-to-face
- You are super ambitious and possess a willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- Great written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional emails
- Proactively identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Competitive salary + bonus!
- Opportunity to make the role your own and grow with us!
- Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime - so we outlawed it (you get the day off)
If you’d like to play a key part in a fast growing, hungry, and ambitious business as it scales then we’d love to hear from you!
At Rentuu we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
us your CV-> email@example.com